Students wishing to audition for next year’s choirs should start preparation now. Listed below are music selections and audition process details.
READ CAREFULLY PLEASE —
1. Please fill in a slot and STICK TO IT! No erasing…
2. Auditions for TROUB 1st round covers you for ALL choir placement!
3. Fill in all the “BLANK” slots first, THEN fill in the GRAY slots as last option!
4. If auditioning for Troubadours, you must have 2 periods free for the following year.
5. Once you are placed on a final roster, you are expected to honor that decision!
6. Bring all the forms needed (TB Permission, VMPA, TB Commitment,)
7. No need to bring AUDITION FORM (will be provided at audition).
CONFIDENCE comes from PREPARATION….and then relax!
Everyone is wanting you to give your very best!
Read More Here:
Tonal Memory Examples
If Ever I Would Leave You
Blog High Blow Low
O Mistress Mine
Where Go the Boats
Vittoria Mio Core
I Attempt From Love’s Sickness to Fly