As the Fall Festival approaches at the end of the month, we currently have over 40 clubs, organizations, and athletic booster groups bringing some incredible food, games, and fun to not only our FVHS family of staff and students, but to the community!
This event is for EVERYONE and we hope all of you and your families, neighbors and friends will attend.
Festival Admission Details:
- – Couple price – $ 8
- – Single adult price – $ 5
- – Children 6-12 price – $ 3
- – Children 5 and under – FREE
*all paid admissions include one free ticket to use in the festival!
- A beautiful, large Pumpkin Patch
- Pumpkin Decorating/Carving Competition
- Live Music
- Foods galore (savory, sweet, pumpkin spiced lattes, apple cider,…you name it!)
- Games and entertainment
- Theater Indoor Haunted Experience
- Troubadour Outdoor Haunted Maze
- Photo Booths
- Random Costume Awards given – so EVERYONE be in costume!
- Candy distributed throughout the festival to all children and “best costumes.”
- Train rides (around the bowl and throughout campus) for our younger trick-or-treaters (4-6 p.m. only)…
- and SO much more!