When: Friday, May 11, 2018 – 6:45 p.m. – FVHS Gym
- Open to all students, in any grade level at FVHS.
- Applicant does not have to be member of Vocal Music Program.
- Only ONE musical selection for consideration.
- All auditions must be SOLO singing. No duets, etc. It’s all about YOU!
- Selection should be a cappella, accompanied “live” piano or guitar, or with accompaniment track
- No background vocals of any kind allowed
- Any genre of music is acceptable, however lyrics must be appropriate – not profane or sexually suggestive in any way. Use good taste and make selections that show off your voice!
All applicants must submit APPLICATION FORM & AUDITION TRACK and $5 entry.
A selected panel will “blindly” evaluate the audition performance and score each entry. The TOP 25 will be announced on Friday, May 4th at noon, results posted around campus (Room 307, Activities Office, fvhs.com, etc).
These 25 will perform at the competition on Friday, May 11th